2016-06-22

A P P | aratus



















My first contact with NYC based Apparatus was when I came across their lighting range by chance on Instagram. 

Really liked what I found and started to follow them and check out their whole collection. 

Apparatus,  Milan,  Cinque Vie.

One of my favorite Apparatus lights.

Candle holder in cararra marble.

By chance in Milan at the design week in April, in the Cinque Vie area, I ran into their  new store and did not want to leave. 

Then just recently I visited Artilleriet in Gothenburg (click to see the blogpost on Artilleriet)and found the Appartus range there. Have you seen it ?

They make more then lighting. I´ll be back with more. 

/Jimmy




Apparatus ligthing at Artilleriet

Wall light from Apparatus at Artilleriet.

Inga kommentarer: