2012-08-07

Ceiling gallery not Sistine Chapel


I don´t paint my ceilings very often. I mostly consider the ceiling something to match the rest of the room and something you do not see that much. Is that true ?

As soon as I lay down in my bed I see my ceiling clearly, especially on summer nights before I close my eyes and fall asleep I do think of whats above.
What if the ceiling held a whole gallery of wonderful images that I love?

What if the sky opened up and showed an cherub like this ceiling painting at Gyllene Uttern close to Gränna, Sweden.

It does not have to be the Sistine Chapel, it could be anything you want.
Maybe Paul Smith type of stripes in the entire ceiling, or leaf gold in the ceiling over your entrance?
Whatever floats my boat.

What would you you like your ceilings to show?

Inga kommentarer: